Re: [IP] Syringes

I have several boxes of 1cc syringes that I wish to get rid of.  I have turned
in two boxes already at CVS and they exchanged them for lo-dose ones to use as
my backup.  If anyone could use these, especially anyone who does not have these
covered under insurance, I would be happy to send some to you.  Of if you have
any friends not on pumps with no insurance coverage that dose with syringes, I'd
be happy to send along to them.  Please write me privately.

Judi in MI
Blanketeer of Polar Fleece Scraps for
See my pictures at
updated 6/5/01