[IP] RE: Airport security

Oh...just wondering. I vaguely remember something being said about that at
our pump start.
I noticed at the ER the other day (when the 4yo was getting his lip stitched
back up after busting it on playground equipment at a softball picnic) that
some of the devices in there had CE on them also.

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html (new!) - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the Great Spirit
bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make happy tracks in many
snows, and may the rainbow always touch your shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing

Sam said:
I believe it has to do with conforming to particular standards for
electromagnetic devices in Europe. I don't think it's necessarily for just
medical devices, however.