[IP] Glucometer Elite Test Strips

I have 20 boxes of 50 Glucometer Elite Test Strips. I would like to
trade them for FreeStyle Test Strips if anyone is interested. I read
with interest the messages about the Free Style Meter results. I just
completed my second test with the Continuous Blood Glucose Monitor, and
I used the FreeStyle Meters. The results confirm an overall correlation
coefficeinet of .89 or 89% of the time the same as the Continuous
Glucose Monitor. You may e-mail me directly at email @ redacted if you
are interested in the test strips.
Steve Heidmann