[IP] Re: Duration of dilation

>>>The problem with scheduling a 6-month visit during one of the shortest days
of the year (and have it be dusk as I am going home) is that the other visit
that year will always be on one of the longest days.  Here, anyway >>>

Can you *adjust* by a month - make the next appointment in 5 months, the next
in 5 months that would offset it by 2 months a year from now. Sort of like
changing your pump clock at time change. (~_^)

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) with 3 additional models
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.