[IP] re: freestyle meter

My son has had his for about 4 or 5 months, and we have really liked it. The
readings are very close to  what the endo says are correct. On the other
hand, our FastTake was notoriously unreliable...and the clinic said they had
very bad results from the poeple using Fasttake. Otherwise, we liked it. But
you could test 3 times in a row with it and get three widely different
numbers,  say, 105, 38, 450...we tested it often, and always got differing
numbers. Quit using it finally