Re: [IP] different test values

What bummed me out over the freestyle is that my DEX and ULTRA read me at 53 and the freestyle read me at 85. About a minute or two later I was chuggin' juice for a bad low.

*I* also find the lab corroberates best with the DEX and ULTRA in my case.
Same drop, 120 DEX, 119 ULTRA.
two days later 99 DEX 100 on ULTRA.
Lately, if I feel like it, I'll check both again, especially with a really good bleeder, 79 DEX 77ULTRA
100DEX 102 ULTRA.

Freestyle may be a goodie for many, but it misread me, and I simply don't want to chance it.
Jenny Sutherland