Re: [IP] different test values

In a message dated 7/29/2001 11:55:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> If you use the same meter continuously, the results are yours, your
> patterns in Bg readings and etc.  Another meter will be the same if used
> continuously.  This way you have a better chance of knowing what values
> of your meter mean to you. IMO, consistency is best. Linda

I understand this theory, but what confuses me is the fact that if your
reading is 120 on one meter and 48 on another, what then?  The response to
those two different readings is quite different!  Someone wrote about
readings being anywhere from 100-120 points difference!  That is huge!  We
need something that is gonna be accurate to what is really happening in our