Re: [IP] I;m stumped

As with us diabetics, there could be a number of things causing this.
for example the stress from the first high reading, maybe carb ratio
changed, basals changed, depression, lack of sleep, fat from a meal, dawn
phen., hormones and so on.  So every once in a while you'll have these highs
but thats how life is with diabetics and you can't go nuts and stress over
them as long as it doesn't happen everyday and if it does most likely your
basals or carb ratio changed.

this is a YMMV kind of thing.  I found through my experience I can be fine
for a while and then my BS go wacky and then I'm fine again.
Even though my endo thinks I should never get a low or a high.