Re: [IP] I'm stumped

> Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:48:33 -0400
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] I'm stumped
> A Puzzler
> ...When we got home at midnight, my bg was 259.
> ...At 3:00 I got up and checked my blood sugar. It was
> 230. I was quite peeved.
> ... At 8:00, I woke up and checked my blood sugar. It was
> 211.

I have had problems before with morning blood sugars being high with no real explination.  After correcting with breakfast, the problem usually goes away.  Since it doesn't seem like, for me, a problem with the insulin, pump, tubing, or bubbles, I think that the way that I sleep (on my stomach, sort of twisted around) must do something to the cannula, maybe twisting it in some way, that interferes with delivery, but I'm not really sure.  Don't know if that helps or not, but I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents