Re: [IP] Man charged in killing wife w/insulin

A good lesson here is "Don't date this kind of criminal!!" Sheesh! Remember the song "Ssssssaid the ssssssnake"....one of the lines said: "You knew I was a snake on the day you took me in!"

Now, the taxpayers get to keep him in food and shelter for pretty much the rest of his days.

Jenny Sutherland
  <From: J Hughey

  July 27, 2001
  Associated Press Writer

  PETERSBURG, Ind. -- A Pike County man admitted Thursday he used an overdose of
  insulin to kill his wife -- a woman he met while serving a prison sentence in
  The Thompsons met while he was serving 12 years in an Illinois prison for his
  1986 convictions of murder, arson and armed robbery, Thompson's lawyer said.
  They moved to Pike County, where Patricia Thompson was from.