[IP] frozen insulin

I prefilled 3 extra cartridges for a 5 day trip to Disney, and requested a
hotel refrigerator.  I asked my daughter to put the insulin in the
refrigerator...but neglected to check to see how HI it was set.  The insulin
froze solid and the plug in the bottom of the cartridge was half way out of
the cartridge from the expanded frozen insulin.  So FYI, when using a hotel
refrigerator, make sure it's not tooooooooo cold!