[IP] NYC Pump Group

HEY EVERYONE!!  I am somewhere in the midwest, but I just wanted to remind
everyone that our AUGUST meeting will be MONDAY AUGUST 6

I won't be there, but Kevin has the key...Please rsvp to him at
email @ redacted so he has an idea of how many to expect.

So, to recap:

DATE:       Monday August 6
TIME:       630-830ish pm
PLACE:  Good Shepherd Episcopal Church on 31st Street between 2nd and 3rd
Avenue - middle of the block on the SOuth side of the street.  Remember, if
the door is SHUT the buzzer is in the upper right hand corner of the door!

See you all in September - remember the first monday is LABOR day, so shall
we meet on the 10th instead?  please decide at the august meeting!

NYC Sara Smartie Pants who is in Illinois right now