Re: [IP] difference in meters

In a message dated 7/28/01 1:06:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> How did the Freestyle
> pass regulations for meters?
Hate to say it, but FDA approval went through for the FreeStyle being within
TWO PERCENT of lab readings, whereas the 'others' are quoted at I THINK 12
percent!  When I did a comparison with the lab, my FreeStyle was only 2
points off!  I LOVE MY FREESTYLE....but ymmv!!  I had a BAD experience doing
comparisons with two of the other meters....not trying to start a meter war!!