Re: [IP] NYTimes.com Article: A Guessing Game to Rally the Diabetic Child

This may be a good effort but I was generally unimpressed.

I suspect that it will take most kids about 20 seconds to realize they (or
other kids) can cross check with another meter.  Then what are you going to
do - Tell kids that it is not good for their health to take extra readings?
Tell them that it is brave, clean and noble to make decisions about their
diabetes with incomplete information when better data is avaliable? I don't
think this is a winner.