[IP] Burning sensation

After over 3 years of pumping I had figured that I had experienced just
about all of the odd things that can come about from pumping. Had a new
one yesterday. Whenever I did a bolus the insulin going in gave me a
very painful burning sensation. Anyone else experienced that?

The site, generally, felt good. After a couple of boluses I gave up and
yanked the infusion set early. It was very odd, never had that one

Dave Z.