[IP] Re: pump by mail

I remember when my son's pump was delivered to me by Fedx 2 years ago.  I had it sent to work because it was to arrive in the morning.  When our school secretary called into my room to tell me it arrived I hurried down to the office to get it.  Wow- I thought, it was such a big box.  I got home and my son and I opened it up.  It was never ending- more and more stuff kept coming out of that box.  I quietly went to my room and cried.  How were we ever going to figure all this stuff out!  Well we did and now all the stuff is not so overwhelming- I think!