[IP] Bruises

My sister was just here for a visit.  She just started on her Animas pump
about 2 weeks ago.  She's been using the Comforts (Tender/Sils) and has the
most horrible bruise I've ever seen!  It's about the size of the palm of my
hand.  She said it appeared when she used a Comfort.  She wasn't sure what
she had done wrong, if she put it too deep, perhaps?  Any suggestions for me
to give her?  I've never had a problem like that in the year that I used the
Tenders.  Thanks much.