[IP] Difference in Meters

The Freestyle meter does take some getting used to. I have used it since
late last year and I am really pleased with it. I was using the Accucheck
Complete before and I was pleased with it also. I have the software for both
meters. I was willing to work with the Freestyle because I found that I
check more often like we are supposed too since NO FINGER STICKS! I am in
favor of anything that is of lesser pain. I have had great service from
Therasense when I have had to call also. The technique you probably need to
work on is to rub your skin first to create some fresh blood near the
surface. Also remember you can try other areas too, the bottom of your hands
etc. Just keep working with it and I'm sure you will start getting readings
you will be comfortable with. By the way, the software is also very good.