Re: [IP] Re: Sensitive skin

In a message dated 7/28/01 5:05:41 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< Does anyone know where I can get BARDs locally, any suggestions for my
 problem? >>
I don't know where you live, but I called around to all the pharmacies and
found one that carries Bard.  People with ostomy bags also use Bard, so you
may have luck calling Medical Supplies companies in your area as well.
    My son had problems with the tape too.  After wiping with Bard, he puts
on a piece of Tegaderm (ask for samples from MM) then inserts through the
Tegaderm and covers the set with the smaller tape that comes with the
softsets.  He's also sensitive to the larger tape that comes with the
softsets.  Hope this helps!