[IP] difference in meters

I've done comparisons between an AccuCheck and our Fast Take too and the
difference has been under 10 points.  That's why I was so surprised at the
difference between the FreeStyle and the Fast Take.  I also read both books
that came with each meter.  They both read plasma.  I was just asking
everyone else because I was unsure of using it.  As I said, I got two meters
free.  I also checked the other one with the fastake and still came up with
a big difference, so it wasn't the other freestyle being bad.   I'll wait to
hear from others.  But if others say the same thing.  How did the Freestyle
pass regulations for meters?
Dianne, Mom of Johnny 9