Re: [IP] Frio--what to buy

I received my pump wallet two weeks just in time to go to the beach for
weekend - I put it in cold water for 10 mins and then couldn't get my
minimed pump in it - then I tried it again a couple of days and only put it
in cold water for 5 mins and then the minimed pump fits just right - so I
just have to be careful as to not oversoak it in cold water. to me this frio
for the pump works great when your sitting in direct sunlight.  I'm not sure
how much bigger the Animas pump is but I think the disetronics would fit as
long as you don't oversoak it.

The Animas pump is larger than the mini med, but I