[IP] RE: Setting off an alarm

I was told once that, due to the electronics/circuitry in some cell phones,
they can set those alarms off so maybe the same thing happens with pumps? My
10yo daughter's pump hasn't set an alarm off yet (thank goodness!)

Take care, Kerri
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos12.html (new!) - meet Joseph
Charles, born at home 3/22/01, 11 lbs, 21.5"
"May the warm winds of Heaven blow softly on your home, and the Great Spirit
bless all who enter there. May your moccasins make happy tracks in many
snows, and may the rainbow always touch your shoulder." - Cherokee Blessing