[IP] Re:Dilated eyes

Brown eyes do stay dilated longer than blue eyes.  When the dilating drops
are placed in the eyes, ask them to use just one drop of the weaker solution.
5% rather than the 1%.  Also, in certain cases, we would use a drop of
Pilocarpine 2% which is a drop used for Glaucoma which restricts the pupils.
Not a good idea to use randomly but we used it for people who had very
important job requirements who needed their near vision asap.  Exp.
Attorneys, Physicians.

For what it's worth..............JP