Re: [IP] pump wars

You are right, and after I sent that I thought I probably phrased that
wrong. I did not mean to say one pump was the one to get and another was
bad. They are all good, and we  would not trade ours for anything. Sorry if
I sounded like I was Dissing the Minimed, I do seem to hear a lot of similar
complaints, but I realize there are a lot more Minimeds being used than
Sorry again,
Julie, Mom to Jared 15, dx'd 5/99, pumping Disetronic Htron,
Hope 12, Mitchell 9
Elkmont, AL