Re: [IP] Difference in Meters

In a message dated 7/27/2001 7:06:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone who uses a Freestyle had any problems with them? >>

I had the same problem this week.  We had just switched to the Freestyle
because the Fast Take strip were unavailable.  My son was having one of those
panicky lows -the kind where you don't have any doubt.  The Freestyle meter
read 112 and immediately after the Fast Take was 54.  I called and they said
they would send a new meter.  Today, same situation, different
meter,Freestyle 77, Fast Take 42.

Joy, Mom to John, 7,dx'd 3\00