[IP] Does this sound right?

Found out today that my pump will be arriving via FedEx on Monday.
Contacted my doc and the nurse said that the "other nurse" in the office
will come out to my house next weekend and get my "pump started" and the
doctor would "get the basal rates figured out and let her know".   I guess I
thought (from all I have read and been told) that I would have to go through
some sort of "pump training" and that I would be figuring my basal rates.
Now I feel like it's going to be "here ya go, been nice knowing ya".  Sorry,
had to vent.

Kelley in KS