[IP] Re: does lack of sleep make bg rise?

I have been a diabetic for 22yrs (hope to be on pump in a month).  My son is
3 yrs old and still does not sleep thru the night. (We are working very hard
on this.  Now I get 1-2 full nights a week.)  I am usually up twice a night.
I have not experienced a rise in bg due to sleeplessness.  Do yourself a big
favor.....get that baby going to sleep on his own!  Good luck and hopefully
some good nights for you soon!