Re: [IP] Re: amount of insulin to drop sugars

Because of prednisone which I have to take every day my basals are  now set
at 2 units.
I take 2 units per 15 carbs for bolus. My endo just set these new settings.
But he was happy I am able to maintain a 7 A1C with all of the prednisone
and other health problems that affect my BGs.  We hope that next time my A1C
will be a little lower but he is not hitting for anything lower then a 6. I
was happy because I have worked hard with the prednisone,insulin and what
little food I am able to eat and very very little exercise.
Ginny and Bree-medical service dog/seizure alert-response
Wish upon a star