Re: [IP] duration of eye dilation

"jspock @shore.net" wrote:

> Interesting topipc.  I always thought I was the only one this happened to.
> The dilation lasts, for me, 24 hours generally.

> I was also told, many
> years ago, that the color of your eyes has something to do with how long the
> drops last.

dilation lasts not long for me. i generally drive myself back from the
eye exam. i have blue eyes and would guess that DM has nothing to do
with duration of dilation.

a related (?) topic, for a long time a sure sign of hypo for me was slow
adaptation to changing light, ie from dark to bright or vice-versa, when
all i could see for maybe 10 minutes was blooming bluish fields of color
turning to yellow. i still get a touch of this every now and then.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99