[IP] Frio Pump Case

If you have kept your pump in a Frio case (for beach
activity or for being in a hot climate), can you
describe how you wear the pump when it is in the case?
 Is there a hole for the clip?
I am going to Hawaii and am thinking about getting
one, although I have gone to Hawaii before and didn't
have any problems, I may be spending more time on the
beach this trip.

Do You Yahoo!?