[IP] vitamin for numbness/neuropathy

Hi everyone, i was reading the posts about numbness feet and hands etc. i
have neuropathy, and i use to get the numbness etc. but i have been taking a
vitamin called alpha lipoic acid. its suppose to repair nerve damage or help
repair it. it has done wonders for me. i take 100mg pills, 3 in the morning
and 4 in the evening. i told my cde and she did not question it. it has
helped me with no side effects. i do not take any other drugs for neuropathy
at this time. i always like to try the natural way first. i occasionly get
some numbness but not like i use to. just thought i would let you know take
care eileen pumping 4 months diab. for 33 years . i also was told that
pineapple, only the raw natural pineapple not any vitamin or any canned
pineapple helps as well. i never felt like coring the darn thing, so i did
not try it. but associate of mine swears by it??