Re: [IP] silhouette for sale

> Michael,
> Where does your daughter put her site on bikini days? That vanity is
> why our daughter removes her site and uses the humulog pen on beach
> days.

Well.... :-) the bikinis have gotten smaller as she has grown so
they don't always cover the site, but she wears the set almost
exclusively on her upper buttocks now. Since there is no extra tape
with a Sil, this is just this small whitish button. She has worn the
site on her lower abdomen where it is completely hidden, but she
likes the comfort of the butt site better so wears it there. When she
was younger and the 'kinis were a little bigger this would hide the
site completely --- but as you know the when the girls grow up the
'kinis shrink beyond anything a dad could possibly imagine :-)
There's still enough fabric in the thing for a "wedgie", but that may
even disappear at the rate the darn things shrink.