[IP] duration of eye dilation

Just wondering -- do any of you long-term DMers with eyes that are slow to
dilate and retract have eye doctors that do anything to help them retract
more quickly?  Or has anyone figured out more useful techniques themselves
for keeping comfortable than staying out of sunlight and not trying to focus
on anything <gr.>?  I always end up dilated for the rest of the day (no, I
don't drive home from the appointment).  I had once asked my doctor about
scopolamine, which a previous doctor had used for this purpose, but he
thought it was not a good idea.

Linda Z