Re: [IP] amount of insulin to drop sugars

In a message dated 7/26/01 12:03:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> After talking to people in here and finally getting a hold of my trainer I
> now use this formula:10%of what ever my sugar is, so if my sugar is 234 I
> would give 2.3 units to bring it down so far this works great and is real

I don't understand this because the higher the sugar and after you figure the
10%, the LESS amount in points your sugar is going to drop!?!?  I know for
*ME* the higher I am, the MORE insulin I need......YMMV!
Could you explain, please :O)