[IP] Re: High BGs after site change

>>>When I do second priming [ reservoir in pump ] I make sure drop comes out 4
times before new set change is ready. Richard >>>

I hope you do the third prime - that's the one you do inside you after
withdrawing the insertion needle if using the Sof-Sets, Quik-Sets,
Silhouettes. That 0.5u made a diff. for me of 300s for about 4-6 hours by
failing to do so. YMMV (~_^)

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) with 3 additional models
The peak years of mental activity are between the ages of four and 18. At four
they know all the questions, at 18 they know all the answers.