Re: [IP] Re: Does lack of sleep make your bg rise?

I agree also with you. I have noticed more that my blood sugar is higher
only when I stress when I am losing that sleep. If I am at a party
or simply talking with friends, I tend to have good blood sugars when
waking up, or even slightly LOWER blood sugars.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sonrie siempre. Es una buena cosa. :o) >From: Jack Granowski
<email @ redacted> >Reply-To: email @ redacted >To: Insulin
Pumpers <email @ redacted> >Subject: [IP] Re: Does lack of
sleep make your bg rise? >Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 01:26:19 -0700 > > > As
a student, I've found that my blood sugars are especially unpleasant when
> > I'm staying up all night--especially under stress, like to study for
an > > exam. > >It appears that most of the highs from lack of sleep >may
be more related to the stress than to the lack >of sleep. I have had
quite a few highs when I had >very high stress, but do not know of any
highs from >lack of sleep only. Stress has always had a big >effect for
me and if I am under stress will assume >that I will probably be going
high. >-- >Jack >email @ redacted >-- >Glory is fleeting, but
obscurity is forever. > - Napoleon Bonaparte