Re: [IP] airports and the pump

I have been to the airport with my son twice now since he has been on the
pump.  He walked through the little gate both times without setting it off.
Once though, his sister forgot to take a bracelet off so she had to have the
little wand sweep.  Jason thought this was neat and wanted the same thing
done to him.  They waved the wand and it went off.  When security asked what
it was he showed it to them.  Once they saw the tubing attached to his
tummy, they just let it go without any questions.

 I was just curious has any one had a problem with airport security and
their pump? Whe you go through the metaql detectors will the pump set them
off? Does security give you any "flack" about it?