Re: [IP] Do you know...

<Hmmmm! I've never heard of the Turkey Trot meter... who makes it??

OMG! It's risen! Sammy!

Whoever makes it (The "Turkey Trot"..which is what it'll say when the BGs are a tad higher...), it's gotta be easier to use for us PDA nearsighted geeks who want to save a few 'taps', Graffiti, etc....

I emailed Therasense and will see when if at all this comes out on the market.  Maybe someone else can come up with a program to connect a meter to the palm? Save me downloading all my third party junk and keepers onto a new device.....

Jenny Sutherland