[IP] Airport Security

I had to laugh when I started thinking about my experiences with my
pump and flying.  I have mostly flown out of DFW(Dallas/Ft. Worth) and
IAD(Washington-Dulles).  My pump usually triggers the alarm in Dulles,
not in Dallas, so sometimes I just explain it earlier and show it to
the attendant.  When I show it to them before going through the
scanner, they take me to a private room and pat me down.  Remember,
these security guards are NOT well trained.  Scary, isn't it?  However,
starting on December 1 of each year, I cannot enter or exit Target or
Barnes and Noble without setting off the alarm!  It embarrasses my
daughter to no end!

The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power that is behind us!

Do You Yahoo!?