[IP] Airport Security

I had to laugh when I started thinking about my experiences with my
pump and flying.  I have mostly flown out of DFW(Dallas/Ft. Worth) and
IAD(Washington-Dulles).  My pump usually triggers the alarm in Dulles,
not in Dallas, so sometimes I just explain it earlier and show it to
the attendant.  When I show it to them before going through the
scanner, they take me to a private room and pat me down.  Remember,
these security guards are NOT well trained.  Scary, isn't it?  However,
starting on December 1 of each year, I cannot enter or exit Target or
Barnes and Noble without setting off the alarm!  It embarrasses my
daughter to no end!

=====
The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power that is behind us!