Re: [IP] insurance coverage (Lauri)

Lauri,

If I were in your location and a member of your HMO, I would make myself
unpopular....

Though insurance attempts to label pump supplies as "DME", only the pump is
actually durable medical equipment....  Of course they may have
specifically identified pump supplies as being covered to a lesser extent
in the "contract".

If I were in your place, I would ask "them" to explain how non-reusable
supplies are considered DME.  :-)

Taking the spoon out of the pot.....

Jim S.
email @ redacted