[IP] insurance coverage

Here in Ohio my husband works for Ameritech/SBC and the insurance coverage
that we have pays 100% for my supplies ordered from MiniMed.  I am so thankful
for that!  For years I had to pay for my insulin, syringes, etc. out of my own
pocket.  I reused syringes, didn't test as often as I should have--sometimes
not at all, whatever I could to get by.  We feel really blessed that he got
this job a year ago next month.  He loves the work and we also really love the

Tina in NE Ohio
Dx'ed 1983, MM508 6/21/01