[IP] Re: Does lack of sleep make your bg rise?

> As a student, I've found that my blood sugars are especially unpleasant when
> I'm staying up all night--especially under stress, like to study for an
> exam.

It appears that most of the highs from lack of sleep
may be more related to the stress than to the lack
of sleep.  I have had quite a few highs when I had
very high stress, but do not know of any highs from
lack of sleep only.  Stress has always had a big
effect for me and if I am under stress will assume
that I will probably be going high.
email @ redacted
Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
 - Napoleon Bonaparte