[IP] Re: Supplies in Calgary

I live in Calgary and I have had problems with the Minimed Sales rep.  I use a mail order company called Autocontrol and they are excellent.  You can find them on the Web at www.autocontrol.com or you can phone theim (free call ) at 1  800 828 1748.  The stuff in delivered to my door and last time I checked they were cheaper
than Mininmed on most items and they are very prompt.