[IP] Albuquerque Pumpers: Let's get together!

Hello fellow pumpers & pumper families in Albuquerque!

After lots of discussion and thought, I am committing myself to get an
Albuquerque Pumpers group going.  The hard part is accommodating everyone's
schedules.  I know that there are two of us who can meet on Wednesday
evening, therefore we are going to have our first [IP] - based get - together
on August 8th @ 6 PM.  With a small group, we can meet @ Luby's Cafeteria at
a big table.  Luby's is at 4710 Montgomery NE, almost directly across from
St. Joseph's NE Heights Hospital, just west of San Mateo (kind of behind the
Burger King).  Please feel free to bring your favorite pump support person
with you and a story or something to share.  This will be our first meeting,
so don't expect anything sophisticated!
After this meeting, I expect we will be distributing flyers/brochures, etc.
to the doctor's offices in the area, plus adding an announcement in the
Albuquerque Journal, etc.  Please feel free to bring your ideas for spreading
the word!
Thanks in advance for joining us!

Katherine Nelson & MyHope (the pump)
dx T2 '86, T1 '96, MM 508 since 5/15/01