Re: [IP] Frio Wallet... what it is

Thanks Heather, for the Frio link, and thanks to all
who posted their experiences with their Frios. I just
ordered the small wallet for 2 vials of insulin. I
like to travel with a bottle of H and a bottle of NPH,
just in case the pump fails while I'm away.
I'm flying tomorrow, so wish me luck getting my pump
through security. I'll try not to look suspicious!

Do You Yahoo!?