Re: [IP] sugar levels elevated after waking

or more. i thought becoming active would lower the sugar levels but i end up
giving myself a  little insulin. Am i alone? dan>>>>

No, you are not alone; it's called Dawn Phenomenon - the liver dumps glucose
into your system to get ready for activity. Only thing, the pancreas doesn't
respond. My overnight basal is 0.4, but from 6:00-9:00 a.m. it's 1.0 to cover
that. If I don't eat breakfast I am still in a normal range this way. YMMV

(including an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS) with 3 additional models
The person who toots his own horn has everyone running to get out of the way.