RE: [IP] A hairy problem

We use Disolve It. You can buy it at Wal Mart and Kroger in the cleaning
section. Probably other stores as well. It has a citrus sent and works
really well to release the adhesive on the tape we use for our son's
infusion site.

Dana Barber Gonzales, MHSA
University Affiliated Program
Department of Pediatrics