[IP] Re: A guessing game to rally the diabetic child

Hmmmn...I would suspect Mr. Kumar does NOT understand Type I aka
Juvenile Diabetes...and especially the age range he is targeting for bg
testing compliance.

IF the participant is NOT using an insulin pump...but only using
injections...I believe the results of the game will NOT rally the
Just adding in more guilt for bg numbers that DON'T correspond to what
would be expected!!!

Speaking from personal experience...

Becky LaSpina
IDDM since 1957   - MM507C  12/98