[IP] RE: Unisolve on Cotton Balls: Easier Solution

You don't have to go throught all the bother of applying the Unisolve to
a cotton ball. MiniMed supplies me with Unisolve pads, that work just
like the alcohol pads. They work great to remove the adhesive from the
surgical tape I use to keep the end of the tubing from pulling out. ( I
tend to get the tubing caught on doors if I'm not careful) I also found
they can be used to remove store price tags, which I discovered when I
removed the tage off of a collectible Star Trek Action Figure, and
managed to keep the cardboard box to 100% brand new.

May you all live long and prosper,
Amilcar Vazquez Jr.
Orlando, FL 32825-6639
mailto:email @ redacted

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of avazquez.vcf]