Re: [IP] amount of insulin to drop sugars

 After talking to people in here and finally getting a hold of my trainer I now use this formula:10%of what ever my sugar is, so if my sugar is 234 I would give 2.3 units to bring it down so far this works great and is real easy to figure out the dosage.
  Melissa Cahill <email @ redacted> wrote: wow! Rachel's correction is 1 unit for every 200 on\ver goal!

Missi
Mom to Rachel and Blossom